Our team at OptinMonster has been hard at working making OptinMonster both the simplest and most powerful lead generation solution on the market. Today we’re releasing several new updates we think you’ll love!
Here’s a quick summary of what’s new:
- Complete revamp of the Publish screen: We’ve completely revamped our publish screen so you can confidently publish your campaigns.
- Improved Shareable MonsterLinks: You can add a customizable page title, meta description, and featured image to your shareable MonsterLinks.
Revamped Publish Screen
With OptinMonster’s new publish screen, at a glance, you can see the detailed overview of your campaign, including targeting, integrations, and analytics options you’ve chosen while creating the campaign.
That means you no longer have to worry about double-checking your targeting rules and integrations by going back to the campaign builder just before publishing the campaign. Instead, you can review all the nitty-gritty of your campaign right from the Publish screen and confidently publish it right away.
We also added the scheduling option directly to the Publish page so you can easily schedule when a campaign starts and ends. Then, you can fine tune when your campaign displays within that range using the Display Rules’ Triggers.
Improved Shareable MonsterLinks
A Shareable MonsterLink lets you grab the URL of any OptinMonster campaign to share it with anyone through your email newsletter, social media profiles, and more.
With the new update, you can even customize the Page Title, Meta Description, and add a Featured Image that display on social media when it is shared.
Test Your Display Rules on Specific Pages
Ever wanted to test your display rules within the app?
Now without leaving the app, you can preview and test your campaigns’ targeting and appearance on specific pages of your site. All you have to do is to enter the full URL of the page you want to test into the Test on page field and hit the Test button.
More Targeting Rules
Let’s take a look at some uses cases of these targeting rules:
- Only show a campaign if a certain HTML element is present on the page, like an ad or an image
- Show a campaign specifically to the users who have added a product to their cart
- Show a campaign based on a specific page template (think of custom page templates like testimonials, reviews, portfolio, and so on)
- Show a campaign if a particular form is present on the page
For HTML element targeting, the following operators are available:
- matches selector
- does not match selector
- exactly matches
- does not exactly match
- does not contain
- starts with
- does not start with
- ends with
- does not end with
- is empty
- is anything
- matches the pattern
That’s all for now, but we have plenty in store for you, so stay tuned.
Not using OptinMonster yet? Click here to get started today and start capturing more leads in minutes.