Do you want to show your campaign on the second pageview to make sure your visitors are interested in your content? Showing your campaign on second pageview to interested visitors can help boost conversions.
In this article, you will learn how to display your campaign on the second pageview.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- The Page View rule lets you display your campaign based on how many pages the visitor has viewed during their time on your website.
- Second Page View targeting does not work when using private browsing or Incognito mode.
Add Page View Rule
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you want to show to visitors on their second pageview you can use our Display Rules to do so.
To configure the page view rule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Display Rules view in the campaign builder.
- Secondly, add or edit a condition and select # of Pages Viewed.
- Then, choose the equals operator and set the # of pages to 2 for the condition.
- When you are finished, click Save.
I’ve set my campaign to load on second pageview, but it’s not appearing. Why?
Check that you’ve visited at least one page of your site where the campaign is embedded first before navigating to the second page of your site where the campaign is embedded and expected to appear. A pageview is only counted if this specific campaign is embedded on the page you’ve viewed. If you are using the global embed code this should not be an issue.