Once you’ve outlined your online conference it’s time to reach out to guest speakers. Consider the following questions while drafting your outreach communication:
- Why is this an important theme to cover?
- How would your attendees benefit from this conference?
- What do you expect to charge for the event?
- When would you like to hold your conference?
- How many days will your conference last?
- Will each day be full, half, or quarter days?
- How many guest speakers can you expect to participate in the event?
Questions like these can help you narrow in on what you need to host a virtual conference. And the biggest benefit is that when it comes time to ask guest speakers for help, you sound like you know what you’re talking about.
Here’s an outreach template you can customize for your own virtual event.