Are you experiencing issues using the OptinMonster plugin for WordPress?
In this article, you’ll learn how to generate and submit the Debug Report to the OptinMonster support team.
Before You Begin
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Before generating a Debug Report, check that you have the latest version of the plugin installed.
- The Debug Report can help the support team troubleshoot the following issues:
To generate the Debug Report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the OptinMonster plugin screen from the sidebar menu in the WordPress admin.
- Next, select the Support tab.
- Select the Download PDF Report button to generate the Debug Report.
- This will download the Debug Report as a .pdf file that you can send as an attachment to the OptinMonster support team. If you’ve already opened a support ticket on the OptinMonster’s Support Page, you can reply to the ticket and attach the PDF report to the email directly.