OptinMonster makes it easy to add a Feedburner custom HTML optin form to your campaigns. Connecting OptinMonster to your Feedburner email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Feedburner with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This article assumes you’ve already created a campaign in your account to add your custom HTML form to.
- Custom forms don’t automatically track conversions when they are submitted. It’s important to add the required class to your custom form code as instructed in this guide.
- You may need to add custom CSS to style your custom form as desired. Custom HTML forms do not automatically inherit the campaign’s template styling.
- When using a custom HTML integration, the form actions cannot be set in the Design area of the campaign builder. It is also not possible to display the Success View of your campaign. You’ll need to specify a redirect URL or success message through your Email Service Provider Account settings when you create the form.
Connect a Feedburner Form
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Feedburner, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Custom HTML from the dropdown field. If this option is not available you need to first delete all other integrations from the campaign.
- Log into your Feedburner account and navigate to the Publicize view.
- Next, click on the Email Subscriptions link.
- If it isn’t already, be sure to Activate the email subscriptions feature.
- Once activated, Feedburner will provide you with an HTML form you can copy.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, paste the HTML form code into the provided field for your Custom HTML integration.
- (Optional) You may wish to modify the Form HTML provided by Feedburner to edit the inline CSS styles, etc.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for Feedburner.
Can I still use the action settings with a Custom HTML form?
No, the Action panel of the Builder only shows for button and native optin form elements. It is not available for custom HTML integrations.