To get the most out of OptinMonster, we’ve put together the following checklist to guide you through creating your first optin campaign.
- Create your first optin.
- Connect your optin to Google Analytics so you can immediately track impressions and conversions – Note: this step is required for access to any optin statistics.
- Install the OptinMonster Plugin on your WordPress site.
- Configure the Output Settings for your optin to control where it loads on your site.
When you’re ready to take your campaign to the next level:
- Split-Testing your campaign helps you improve conversions by testing different colors, copy, configuration settings and more.
- Page Level Targeting: For more advanced page targeting you can use Google Tag Manager to control when and where on your site the campaign appears.
- Cookie Configuration: OptinMonster makes it easy to set both individual and global cookies, controlling how often visitors see your optin.
- MonsterLinks: You can show your optin with the click of a link or button on your site with MonsterLinks.
- Downloadable File Delivery: There are many ways you can deliver downloadable content when using OptinMonster.
- Yes/No Optins: If you don’t want to collect email addresses you can easily the default form to a yes/no optin instead.
- Mobile: Create a mobile optin to show to mobile visitors.
Note: mobile options require a Pro subscription.