To get the most out of OptinMonster, we’ve put together the following checklist to guide you through creating your first campaign.
- Create your first campaign.
- Configure your integration so you can store leads – NOTE: this step is required if you have any type of form in your campaign.
- Connect your campaign to Google Analytics so you can track impressions and conversions – NOTE: this step is required for access to any campaign statistics.
- Install and Configure the OptinMonster Plugin on your WordPress site.
- Optional: You can use page-level targeting and configure your display rules to control where, when, and how your campaigns load on your site. You can also configure WordPress-specific output settings through the WordPress plugin.
When you’re ready to take your campaign to the next level:
- Split-Testing: Running split tests of your campaign helps you improve conversions by testing different colors, copy, configuration settings and more.
- Page Level Targeting: You can use display rules to create targeted campaigns throughout your site. Be sure to check out post on how page level targeting can boost conversions.
- Cookie Configuration: OptinMonster makes it easy to set both individual and global cookies, controlling how often visitors see your campaign.
- MonsterLinks: You can show your campaign with the click of a link or button on your site with MonsterLinks.
- Downloadable File Delivery: There are many ways you can deliver downloadable content when using OptinMonster.
- Yes/No Campaigns: Create a two-step campaign or replace the form completely with a call to action by creating a yes/no campaign.
- Mobile and Tablets: Make sure you are targeting all users, on desktop, tablets, and phones.
Note: Subscription restrictions apply.