As a Technical Support Specialist, you’re responsible for guiding people to the fullest use of OptinMonster. You will build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, and loyal customers through listening to their needs.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Ability to take technical lingo and make it understandable.
- Experience working with email marketing service providers (ex. MailChimp and AWeber) or CRM’s (ex. Salesforce).
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Open maternity/paternity leave. If you’ve been with us for 12 months, your leave is fully paid.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please send a short email to jobs [at] awesomemotive.com telling us about yourself, what you can contribute to the team, and attach a resume. Include the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!